Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Recently...




(Me says...) Whenever Yossi is looking stunning, people (anti-Yossi?) will bring up her weight issue. Someone re-posted this comic when wotas were discussing how pretty Yossi was in Tokyo Alice. I have long forgotten about this comic until I saw it again. Disparaging aside, the comic per se is actually quite funny, thus I translate it for those who don't understand Japanese. Seeing how the story unfolds, you'll realise i shi yo shi rumors must be really rampant in those days, I presume that's where the author got his inspiration from...

There's no doubt her fat days in 2002-2003 will always remain her stigma, but I choose to see the side where she shows her extraordinary determination by coming back and proving everybody wrong.


P/S: Anyone has Rika's comic from this series?

No comments: