Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In case you wanna know...

English I read in Yossi's 2ch thread today.

It began when someone wrote: Most beauty of tarent Hitomi yoshizawa

then someone tried to correct him/her by writing: Most beauty of the talent Hitomi yoshizawa

then another person felt the sentence structure and capitalization were totally wrong and wrote: Hitomi Yoshizawa is the number one beauty talent

thinking that it still looked weird, another offered: Talent world one beauty no Yoshizawa

finally, one had enough of bad experimental English and wrote: The World's Most Beautiful Woman, Hitomi Yoshizawa

Now... when I thought there's no better and proper English than that, someone suggested: No. 1 Gay, Yoshizawa

I was laughing so hard when I saw 'Yakuza gay yoshizawa', I just burst out more laughter. Great, we now have a gay mafia. At this time, when I felt Japanese wotas are truly fun and crazy, someone came up with the best

'Yoshizawa was a white bear'


(Me says...) That was still so OUCH! despite the past tense usage. >_<

No comments: