Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hAngry&Angry official blog update!

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/hangryandangry/archive/35/0

PV behind the scenes part 2

In case you're wondering, Yossi said "for you" when she passed the toy to Rika.
I think couples only will do that. And do they know the camera's still filming? Cos this is very important! LOL

(Me says...) Remember I said before I have a theory for the UFO thinggie? I read it somewhere (her CDS?) not so long ago about Yossi mentioning how she likes going to arcades and how she especially loves to play on these UFO catcher machines. And when I saw that "Top Secret" PV had such scenes, it got me thinking. I was wondering about the concept of this PV. Obviously in the PV hAngry & Angry are supposed to be celebrities of some sort and always under public scrutiny. The song talks about hidden love, how they have to keep it "top secret", how "nevermind" they feel even though this (their?) love is not allowed by the majority and although the lyrics said that a 'guy' was involved, I think the fact would be easily overlooked by any ishiyoshi fan (lol). In the PV, the girls practically kept to themselves. To them, private leisure time means staying in their room playing hi-tech games or lazing around on soft cushions. When they are outside, they would be either frolicking inside their limousine or playing in arcades after all shops are closed. That's what got me thinking. Are all scenes in the pv purely the director's idea or the girls actually gave some inputs too? Like what they normally do with their private time? Since Rika is a home person, we have those cooped-up-in-the-room scene? And for Yossi, it would be going to arcades? Despite the PV looking so made-believe, so surreal like a fantasy, I can't help but feel there might be some links to reality in it. Just when I think the PV is NOT about them, I see something subliminal that might mean otherwise And everything so falls in line with real-life speculations whether 'they are' or 'they aren't'. It messes your mind and makes you want to love it and hate it.


I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say because I realize most of the times I have trouble putting my exact thoughts into words. Haha!

No comments: