Thursday, November 05, 2009

hAngry&Angry f @Chibi Japan Expo Q&A (missing/corrected parts)

 
Found this in Japanese wotas' forum.

Q11: What do you like or dislike about each other?
Yossi: Good point about Rika is that she's cute and easy to understand. When she's hungry, she's hungry. When she's sleepy, she sleeps. She's so easy to understand that she gets angry over it, too? Always so. When she's hungry, she gets angry over why she has gotten hungry. When she's sleepy, she gets angry over why she has become sleepy. She's cute in a way that she's always 'angry'.
Rika: hAngry is someone who's the exact opposite of me. She's mature and composed. Although I am older and supposed to be her (elder) sister, hAngry is the sisterly figure I fully depend on. To say one (bad) thing about her, she eats too many eggs? Yeah, she eats too many eggs.
Yossi: I had already eaten 3 since morning.

Q29: What would you do if you weren't Morning Musume?
Yossi: An athlete.
Rika: Angry may do something like coming to France to study and maybe learn a little French. I want to learn French! 

Q34: What is your dream (now)?
Yossi: To make more of our music. To release albums and singles. To do lives?
Rika: My dream is to hold concerts overseas.
Yossi: World concert tours!
Rika: Yes~ world tours.
Yossi: 夢は (sic)

Q39: (to Rika) Are you still afraid of birds? (to Yossi) Since you're such a cool person, what do you think of wearing pink?
Rika: I am still afraid of birds. Streets in France are full of birds I got so afraid and thought what should I do. Yet, my favourite choice of meat is chicken meat.
Yossi: I don't reject pink anymore. But if I have to say something, then I am very disturbed by the fact that hAngry's fashion this time round is a (pink!!) SKIRT.

No comments: