Wednesday, November 04, 2009

hAngry&Angry f @Chibi Japan Expo

H&A @Chibi Japan Expo Episode 2 is up at myspace, and many many vids of their concert fan-recordings.
I won't post those links here, since the links are available everywhere in all HP-related forums.

(Me says...)One particular guy's recording of "TOP SECRET" was awesome; he shot it like a real pro (no shaking - thank goodness) and his vid is crystal clear! And all thanks to him, I could see the girls performing that sexy dance in the beginning, although the stage was kinda dim at that time. To me, that IS the winner of the whole mini concert.

Either Rika was visibly tired throughout the whole trip or the tension's a little weird between Yossi and her. I noticed, in both myspace vids, an obvious lack of eye-contact, if compared with vids from L.A Sakura Con. In the new vids, I just sensed some negative vibes. But then again, it could be just me, since I'm quite a paranoia.

2 comments:

SatouSei13 said...

Hmmm...I don't think It's paranoia. On the vids I've seen I noticed that too. Throug the whole thing Rika was...distant, detached, too quiet? I don't know...something along that line. Why? I have no clue.

katatsumuri said...

Yeah, she looks that way to me too. Hopefully it's just her jetlag. >_<