Wednesday, December 23, 2009

shaberi007 2009-12-21

Host: So Rika, did you try to date after your graduation? (asked after Mari confessed about her dating fiasco that caused her to quit from MM)
Rika: There are times someone I find good comes along, but usually I don't know what to do from there.
Host: Yossi, you should lead her.
Yossi: I do. I tell her 'go ahead .'











Rika: Yes, I often discuss with her my problems, over drinks. We often drink together. Just recently, we were drinking and she said 'on a totally unrelated note, I think you really are cute.'










 (studio uproar)

One guy guest: Is that a confession again?

Yossi: No, not that~

(Yossi ears turned quite red, I mean who wouldn't?)

5 comments:

SatouSei13 said...

Oh! Thanks for translating this!^_^
Poor Yossie, she seemed mortified when Rika said that in front of everyone. It even took her a second too long to start laughing.

sei said...

When the host said "君は確定です!" I nearly died of laughter. It felt like Yossi's old Mr. Moonlight persona had come out during the show.

sei said...

And I forgot to add that Yaguchi always seems to be the first to react whenever there's a 1444 moment!

katatsumuri said...

Yeah, Yossi seemed a little slow to respond. But I don't understand why Rika would say that. Just her being narcissistic?

@Sei, I think what the host said is what that got Yossi blushing. LOL. Yaguchi was literally 'screaming' after hearing what Rika said.

But what Kaori said got me sad... =(

sei said...

Yeah, what Kaori said made me sad, too. I'll just be in denial and believe that she was just referencing the fact that Yossi's become more girly lately. >_<