Monday, July 27, 2009

Blogger is damned fucked up.
Not only I can't post pictures again, the fonts and colours controls are off.

All this at the crucial time when I wanna say a few things about my favourite couple. And without pictures, all theories will be so bloody boring.

Anyway... here goes.

Ever wonder why Rika will never wear one-sided earrings?
Yossi does (often), right?
Just recently, I finally caught Rika wearing only one earring on her left ear. It is in Haroten Party 2 (Osaka). Because her hair was covering both her ears,it's not easy to see it, however, when she tilts her head sometimes, you should be able to see that only her left ear has an earring. I remember seeing it got me kinda excited because it is in line with my belief that Rika IS a very low-profile person or one who takes great pains to separate her onscreen and offscreen persona. Onscreen, proper. Offscreen (her real self), a rebel. She must have thought that she got it hidden this time, but 'Oops', just oops~. >_<

Then I remember I had felt the same excitement when I was watching the clip where Yaguchan suddenly paid Kei and Rika a visit in a restaurant where they were having lunch. I get THAT same vibes about Rika again. The mysterious side. When Kei asked Yaguchan why she was filming and Yaguchan had answered 'it's for TV', I saw Rika's face suddenly drained of colour when she was looking strangely at Kei. For a brief moment, I even felt that she had turned a little awkward before she parted her fringe for a close-up shot, still looking pretty unsettled, although she tried to put on her best smile. She must be wondering 'is it okay for fans to see me like this? with no make-up and memorized scripts?' Rika's face just said it. It's no wonder Yossi said that Rika's easily understandable from her expressions alone.

Now, in retrospect, can you imagine a restrained and careful person like Rika having a blog? A place where she'll have to share her life with everybody, strangers? I said that because I often read how wotas are hoping that both Rika and Yossi would have their own blogs. So, do you think that day will ever come?

I don't think so. My guess is that it's going to take a lot of persuasion (and perhaps attractive incentives) before Rika will accede to the request. As for Yossi, we should already know the answer since she had said in her CDS that she will not have a blog, at least not anytime soon, because she finds it a hassle to update so very frequently (despite being tech-savvy). Maybe amebo or oricon didn't approach them, some may think. Now, how could that be when less popular H!P members, such as EGGS, even have their own blogs by now.

Ask yourself. When you spend the larger part of your leisure time with each other, what could you blog that would not allude readers to think otherwise? Would there be things to blog about, times when you're actually doing things alone? Many celebrities are exposed this way for dating each other just because they overlook, when they post similar pictures albeit separately. And I'm sure the girls know how h!p wotas are well known for being sharp-eyed.

So, what I'm trying to say is that, for people with secrets to hide, blogs would really be the last thing on their minds.

Anyway, all the above are hypothetical; my occasional weird theories.

2 comments:

erinl13 said...

Hi~ I usually lurk around a lot and never have the courage to comment on anything, but I guess I'll take my chances this time around...

About Rika wearing only one earring... I think she did in one of her photobooks? Shiawase no ashiato HAPPY?
*checks photobook* yep. here's one of the shots...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v320/xAnImEfReAk13x/?action=view&current=RikaIshikawaHappy103.jpg

and... about the blog thing you mentioned, I find it really true. ^_^

katatsumuri said...

But still, we wish they will have individual blogs right? ^^