Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yossi CDS @Osaka (27th Jun)

* Yossi wore the same outfit from STB.

* Audience can ask questions. They wrote their questions and dropped it in a box before the show started. During Q&A session, Yossi quietly skimmed through the questions before she said "a lot is about Rika-chan." She didn't answer any questions regarding Rika and summarized by saying "didn't I already said I like her?" as if all those questions had asked the same "Do you like Rika-chan". "Because I can't say I dislike her, it'll be terrible right?"

* When one question asked about Yossi's recent appearance in NHK wearing a yukata, Yossi said wearing the yukata reminded her of a scene in Tokyo Alice where Rika-chan was going 'a-re~~' and turning around and around. She wanted to try it too. (Note: I'm not so sure about this translation.)

* "When I came out from behind, I saw many posters along the way and one is Rika-chan's bus tour. 2 days 1 night tour. Ermm, maybe I should go."

* "Next time, I will like to sing one song by EXILE. It is a song I will always sing when I go karaoke with Rika-chan." (If you recall this post. LOVERS AGAIN? heh heh)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katatsumuri said...

Yeah I find it so funny. At first she creates this ambience that she will not be talking about Rika again since she skips all those questions. Then POP, Rika-chan here and POP, more Rika there. No one reported anything about her hair.

But I think She can't cut it ne? I mean she has her hAngry cosplay to think of.

Unknown said...

i deleted my first comment cause i found out that she hasnt cut her hair yet. There was picture from her CDS(gosh i lurk so many places and now i forgot where i saw it..)

She might cut it.. she always ties her hair back and doesnt bother curling her hair for Gatas Practice, unlike other girls they always let their hair down/ style their hair as usually even for practice, I guess that really shows how she is annoyed with her long hair.
She can always use a wig for Hangry just like Angry.

Thanx for updating hangry and angry =)

katatsumuri said...

It's ok. I just got a little surprised when your comment was gone after I posted my reply. Good timing. Haha.