Monday, October 19, 2009

Yossi @Gate's7 17-10-09

A MC excerpt:

"Today at my gakuya, I got a shock when I realized that the cover of my hand cream had come off in my bag. A mess. Speaking of which.. there was one time when I got back from Seattle, no, the recent one was Los Angeles right? Anyway, I bought home some stuffs including this locally popular energy drink. Yeah, I'm quite into energy drink. When I got back home and opened my suitcase, I got a very bad shock because the can of drink had exploded. My mother came in and when she saw it, she asked me what had I been doing to get my clothes all stained. So, I had to chuck all my clothes into the washing machine and hope that the stains will come off.
You people have experiences like that? Canned stuffs exploding in your suitcase? And yah, this also. Oh, oh, I don't know whether I should be telling it, well, either way, Rika-chan is going to get angry. So, you know she has this pair of fluffy boots and, somehow, she managed to spill cream soda into it and I was asking "how the heck can someone get cream soda into the shoes?" She got it cleaned and hung dry, but said that the cream soda is so smelly, she ain't gonna wear them again. She said it on at least three occasions."

No comments: